Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dilka Samanmali

Hi,I'm Dilka Samanmali. News Anchor & a media Correspondent/ Reporter. Also presenter of the locally popular Political Current Affair Program 360° on TV Derana. I have been working with “TV Derana” since year 2005. Besides Corresponding/reporting and news anchoring I am also an Investigative Journalist, producer/director of many news productions, and Script writer for the News Department for Ada Derana on TV Derana. My friends Call me Dili. I was Born on 04th of July. My hobbies are Reading books, traveling and photography. I have this great love for the environment and animals, so I have been an active member of Young Zoology Association (YZA) in Sri Lanka for the past 10 to 12 years. My favorite artists and Role models are Larry king , Oprah Winfrey, Mark Ferguson and Keanu Charles Reeves.

- Derana.lk



Dilka Samanmali Derana WallPaper



Sydney Opera House


Dilka Samanmali Derana Sydney Harbour Bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment